Regional Finance Assistant – Term time only & All year round available
Based at the: Innovation Centre, West Walsall E-ACT Academy
Primley Avenue, Walsall, WS2 9UA
Grade: SCP 18-20 – £18,070.00- £19,430.00
Hours per week: Up to 37 hours per week (Negotiable)
The Midlands Regional Finance team are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant (knowledge of school finances would be an advantage), to join the finance hub at the Innovation Centre. The successful candidates must possess good organisational skills, computer & financial knowledge, be flexible and be able to work as part of a team.
|PURPOSE OF JOB
· To work as part of the regional team and maintain the financial accounts of the academies within the region.
· To provide records of income and expenditure and to prepare and/or check invoices and requisitions and goods into the Academy.
What we can offer:
- Part of a Multi Academy Trust
- A friendly and welcoming team of staff
- Support from leaders with your continuous professional development
For further information please contact:
Tracy.Hammond@E-ACT.org.uk or call 01922 619447
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 18th July 2018 at 12:00pm
Applications to be sent to: walsallhrregional@E-ACT.org.uk
|E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people so expect all staff and volunteers, as well as those who work on the premises, to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of satisfactory references, medical clearance and a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Certificate as well as evidence of the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.